When we hear about IT infrastructure, the following services are involved:
- Networking & Wi-Fi
- IT Security
- Servers, Storage & Virtualization
Whether your business is currently on a network or not, network analysis and design is the most important task that must be addressed to begin designing a high-quality network solution. At CK Technologies, we understand that businesses cannot afford any downtime therefore we are here to configure systems that meet your specific needs, develop security and disaster recovery plans which are critical for any business whilst respecting your budget and the way you work. Network analysis includes identifying hardware in use or needed, network protocols in use or needed, deciding on the network type to be implemented, cabling, choosing a network operating system and consider any other business applications for work productivity.
In terms of servers, here at CK Technologies, we can configure and maintain your server updated and running so that your network can operate smoothly. If server maintenance is not conducted regularly on your computer network, business applications might not run as expected, and this could lead to partial or total network failure.
Server maintenance performed regularly consists of:
- Software and hardware logs analysis – Thorough examination of the network, including checking server log files, hard disk space, folder permissions, and redundancy.
- Software updates – Testing and application of updates including security patches, Operating System updates, firmware updates and antivirus updates.
- Backup consistency check – Restoration of files from the backup source to make sure that the backed-up data is consistent and meets the data recovery requirement.
- Performance analysis of network devices – Periodical performance tests of critical network equipment.